Many of the surgical and nonsurgical procedures offered at Ladies First Obstetrics & Gynecology of Dothan and MedSpa are conveniently performed in our Dothan and Enterprises offices. These services include:
- Blood draws – Blood tests are used to screen for conditions such as rubella, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, hepatitis B, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and others – especially during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- 4D Ultrasound – This advanced, more detailed form of ultrasound generates images that are continuously updated (like a moving image), enabling your doctor to check a wide range of variables when you’re pregnant, such as how your baby is developing and if there are any problems in your uterus, ovaries, cervix, or the placenta.
- Laser services – Our laser devices are used to treat obstetric or gynecologic conditions such as cysts, genital warts, fibroid tumors, endometriosis, abnormal uterine bleeding, pre-cancerous conditions of the cervix, and more.
- Liposuction – Lipo is a fat-removal and body contouring procedure that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of your body to shape them, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, or neck.
- Hysteroscopy - At Ladies First Obstetrics & Gynecology, we utilize Endosee® Advance, the “See Now, Know Now” device that incorporates the benefits of direct visualization without the limitations of traditional hysteroscopy.
Women’s Health Specialists in Dothan and Enterprise, AL
To learn more about the in-office procedures offered at Ladies First Obstetrics & Gynecology of Dothan, call us today at (334) 671-9445 or (877) 671-9445 to arrange a consultation with one of our highly skilled and caring providers. You can also schedule an appointment using our secure online request form.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of our two convenient locations in Dothan and Enterprise, Alabama.